Warm Commerce is a two-sided supply chain platform that enables companies to easily find and connect with new potential suppliers of products, material, services, technology and more.
Why Join Warm Commerce?
- Market your company and your qualifications to new customers for free
- Connect to new customers looking for your products or services via Warm Connections
- Get added to Approved Vendor Lists
- Receive bid opportunities from current and new customers and reduce bid submittal paperwork time and effort
- Win more bids
- Upsell current customers new products, technologies and services
Market your company and qualifications to new customers for free
- Highlight your solutions and how you differentiate
- Market your qualifications and certifications including Diversity owned business certifications, quality certifications, environmental certifications and more
- Upload marketing materials, brochures, more
- Prove you are a good supplier by sharing operational status, safety and other information
- Make it easy for customers to find your commercial contacts, social media, corporate information, etc.
Marketing & Sales Tools
Connect with new customers via Warm Connections
- Buyers on Warm Commerce search for suppliers based on products/service, location, key word, more
- After they evaluate your profile and qualifications, buyer connect with you to exchange contact information
- Buyers can then add your company to Approved Vendor List and to bid opportunities
Leverage industry ratings to prove your performance
- Invite current customers to give anonymous public ratings (no reviews) on key metrics such as quality, delivery, etc.
- Ratings increase your visibility to potential new customers
- Invite potential customers to view performance ratings on neutral platform
Receive and win more bids
- Easily get added to current customer and potential new customer bid lists based on AVL, Warm Connections and your proven performance
- No need to resubmit company approval paperwork – focus on winning solution
- Win more bids based on qualifications, technology, proven performance (ratings), and more