Accelerate your Diversity & Inclusion initiatives by implementing a supplier diversity program
With Warm Commerce Supplier Diversity solutions, organizations can
- Reach customers wanting to do business with suppliers with strong Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Create a competitive advantage by reducing costs and increasing supply chain flexibility
- Demonstrate support for your community by purchasing from local minority-owned and small businesses
- Easily support your customer’s Tier 2 Supplier Diversity reporting requirements
Warm Commerce Turnkey Supplier Diversity Solutions
- Supplier portal with supplier diversity recruitment messages
- Supplier self-registration and automated diversity certification management
- Connect with diverse suppliers already on WC
- View diverse supplier detailed qualifications, history, performance, and more
- Track bids, number of diverse suppliers, spend, and more
- View Tier 2 diversity spend
- Monitor and report D&I program results
Are you ready to implement a Supplier Diversity program, but aren't sure where to start?
Our Supplier Diversity Program Template, which is a comprehensive step-by-step program to get you up and running in 30 days or less. Our guide will help your organization quickly create and successfully deploy programs to increase purchasing from diverse owned business.
Help Diverse Suppliers Grow their Business
- Every new diverse supplier brought onto Warm Commerce is accessible by other organizations also looking for new diverse suppliers.
- Encourage your non-diverse suppliers to implement Supplier Diversity by monitoring Tier 2 diverse supplier spend
"We needed a robust and responsive solution for our Supplier Diversity Sourcing program that could onboard, organize, and analyze a growing supply chain. The Warm Commerce platform and team is helping us quickly achieve our goals of equipping highly scalable new enterprises with purchasing relationships to D&I suppliers and has exceeded our expectations.”
-Damon Williams, CEO, TouchPoint